SharePoint 2010

Thursday, July 7, 2011

BACKASSWARDS!

So it appears that my previous css is not going to cut it in any situation... ever... No, it's not really that bad but it is so basic compared to what I am doing now with Visual Studio that its crazy <---italicized for emphasis. It's like I was bound by my hands and fighting (insert newest mma sensation here) as opposed to being able to use a samurai sword in battle!

Let me explain. There is this program called Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. It is hands down best way to work with SharePoint. Once you have Visual Studio installed you can interact with your SharePoint site far easier than using SharePoint Designer. I have compiled quite the list of css goodies since my Visual Studio enlightenment. I will post the code goodies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment